Date:      Fri, 20 Feb 1998 00:06:22 -0600
From:      Paul Saab <paul@mu.org>
To:        "J. W. Brinkerhoff" <jwb@g0d.tbe.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: RADIUS in a mySQL database

I am currently writing a radius server in perl that I hope to have
finished in the next few days.  My first goal is to get it to be
a drop in replacement for Livingston's server and then start
implementing other features.  One of the features I will implement
will be logging in mysql and storing the user information in there
too.  I have yet to see how responsive it will be since it is in
perl, but it is worth a shot.

Being a student I don't get as much time as I would like to work
on this so if anyone is interested in working on this please contact
me in private email.

I hope to post something about the server either this weekend or
sometime early next week.

paul