Date:      Mon, 29 Jan 2001 13:15:34 -0500
From:      Kurt Seel <kseel@utcorp.com>
To:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   vmware video driver install problem

--------------3FCABDE7E055B59F7AD0CDA9

 I can't get the Vmware video drivers to install using the settings
-> tools install menu options. I says that the a:\ drive is inaccessable
(windows message).
 I _hate_ 640x480x16 ...

--
 In theory, there is no difference between theory
and practice. In practice, however, there is.

--------------3FCABDE7E055B59F7AD0CDA9

&nbsp;
<pre>--&nbsp;
&nbsp;In theory, there is no difference between theory
and practice. In practice, however, there is.
&nbsp;- Albert Einstein</pre>
&nbsp;</html>