Date:      Tue, 22 Apr 1997 10:36:28 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Intuitive Design Archive <archive@in-design.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   virtual email

Hello all;

	Is there a way to naturally limit users, so that they could  send
mail according to their username.  I.E. user A who is know in reality as
joe1 has a virtual account joe1@hisdom.com  He gets and sends his email
using one of the common emailers (netscape, eudora, whatever) so he has
in his config that his domain is hisdom.com, so he can send email out as
his domain is, which he likes.  Now I wonder if there is a way that no
matter what he puts in his config it will only send out as
joe1@hisdom.com.

						Intuitive Design Archive
						http://www.in-design.com
						archive@in-design.com