Date:      Wed, 21 Apr 2004 17:10:47 +0200
From:      "Heinz Knocke" <knockefreebsd@o2.pl>
To:        <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   How do turn on TCPDEBUG in CURRENT??

Hi!

I asked the same questions once - but no one replied so I try once again =
- I've experienced problem with TCPDEBUG kernel compilation option - it =
doesn't work under 5.2 - C even thou the kernel is 200% TCPDEBUG =
compiled. The system is quite special - is't a small kernel with a =
little of modules for the diskless bootstrap/=20
So my qestions are:
- is there a sysctl option that needs to be turned on for tracking?
- is the TCP debuging some module depended, that may not be included in =
the compilation I have.=20

I'm tracking system sources parallelly (which is quite difficult since =
I'm quite new in kernel debug) so if there's anything somebody could =
help me with - I'll be more than gratefull.=20

hk