Date:      Fri, 18 Mar 2005 16:20:09 GMT
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@freebsdmall.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/78138: Error in pre-installation section of installation chapter

The following reply was made to PR docs/78138; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Murray Stokely <murray@freebsdmall.com>
To: "Devon H. O'Dell " <dodell@offmyserver.com>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 08:36:30 -0800

 It is actually in the ports tree as sysutils/ntfsprogs.  I've got a
 patch to add it to the livecd but I think it's moot because there is
 only space on DVDs.  I'll run a build and see what kind of
 dependencies the package pulls in.

 	     - Murray