Date:      Sun, 29 Apr 2018 23:48:07 +0200
From:      Christoph Moench-Tegeder <cmt@burggraben.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Port directory not found:

## AN (andy@neu.net):

> I have been seeing this recently when upgrading ports, any suggestions how
> to fix would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks
>

> # portupgrade -va
> --->  Session started at: Sun, 29 Apr 2018 17:03:25 -0400
> [Reading data from pkg(8) ... - 935 packages found - done]
> ** Port directory not found: devel/py-setuptools@py27

That looks like portupgrade doesn't know about FLAVOURS (and
I can't find anything in it's changelog about that, so go figure).
Alternatives are portmaster (se has added flavours support and is
actively maintaining it (no personal experience on my side)) and
poudriere (which tends to be a resource hog, but is _the_ ports
build tool).

Regards,
Christoph

--