Date:      Sun, 6 Nov 2005 20:45:49 +0100
From:      Joerg Wunsch <j@ida.interface-business.de>
To:        Steve Joynt <steve.joynt@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sun keyboards in xorg

As Steve Joynt wrote:

> How can i get a Sun type 6 keyboard working under xorg?

I can't say for sparc64 as I've never operated an X server under
that system, but on my plain old i386 FreeBSD, the Sun type 6
keyboard gets recognized as:

ukbd0: Sun Microsystems Type 6 USB keyboard, rev 1.00/1.02, addr 4, iclass 3/1
kbd0 at ukbd0

...and I can just load it as a standard "pc102" keyboard in
xorg.conf.

joerg_wunsch@interface-systems.de        http://www.interface-systems.de/~j/