Date:      Mon, 21 Jun 2004 12:48:46 -0500
From:      "Sergey Belyankin" <rpfromuk187@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Please help with Compaq 1675 PC Card.

Hello,

I have recently installed FreeBSD 4.10 on my old laptop, Compaq 1675.  I am
having some issues with my PC card, it's a D-Link 690-TXD.  It worked fine
with the previous OS, Windows 2000.  I tried to mess around with some
options, in sysinstall I checked enable PC card at startup, but that didn't
help.  If someone has had this kind of issue before, would you be so kind as
to help me out with this?  I am pretty new to UNIX, so I really don't know
my way around yet.

Thank you,
Sergey Belyankin