Date:      Sun, 2 Jun 2002 15:00:23 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        ozdemir dogan <ozdemirdgn@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: "Failed to initialize the NVdriver kernel module"

On Sun, 2 Jun 2002, ozdemir dogan wrote:
> I am using Freebsd 4.5 an nvidia geforce 2 mx 400 and amd athhlon xp
> 1500 cpu.I coudn't worked Matthew N Dodd's last driver.I have read
> something about this driver couldn't work under amd athlon xp.Is it
> true.How can I fix it?

Until you can provide details about your problem (I provide specifics in
the README file that accompanies the driver) the chances of someone being
able to help you are small.

--
| Matthew N. Dodd  | '78 Datsun 280Z | '75 Volvo 164E | FreeBSD/NetBSD  |
| winter@jurai.net |       2 x '84 Volvo 245DL        | ix86,sparc,pmax |