Date:      Wed, 28 Mar 2001 19:14:52 -0700 (MST)
From:      "Chad R. Larson" <chad@DCFinc.com>
To:        moritz@tarsius.org
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Re[2]: Which PCMCIA NIC/Modem?

As I recall, Moritz Schmitt wrote:
> Good idea, I already ordered it.  But: What about a nice little PCMCIA
> Modem Card?  Where can I find that one?

A bit slow by today's standards, but I've had no problems with the
Practical Peripherals ProClass modems ("with EZ-Port"!).  I think
Practical Peripherals was acquired by Hayes...

	-crl
--
Chad R. Larson (CRL15)   602-953-1392   Brother, can you paradigm?
chad@dcfinc.com         chad@larsons.org          larson1@home.com