Date:      Wed, 14 Mar 2001 17:43:04 +0530 (IST)
From:      Satyajeet Seth <sseth@sasken.com>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        <net@FreeBSD.ORG>, <gbnaidu@sasken.com>
Subject:   Re: Ping Problem

The problem is not solved. The pseudo ethernet interface(PEI) is
responding with its MAC address. So arp resolution is taking place. But it
is not responding to ICMP request packet.

When I enable bridging the PEI's as well as fxp0 are responding to ARP
with their MAC address leading to improper setting of MAC address at the
other end.

Thanks
Satya