Date:      Fri, 03 Jun 2011 21:26:52 +0800
From:      Lingfeng Xiong <xionglingfeng@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Can I install FreeBSD on a e300 core board?

hi there.
I got a MPC8313E-RDB board from Freescale some days before. For I am a
newbie on PowerPC, the only thing I have done is build a "Hello world"
application with "powerpc-linux-gnu-gcc" under Debian/Linux. This
application run correctly.
Now I wanna install a FreeBSD into SD card on this board. Could you give
me some instructions? Although I familiar with FreeBSD on x86, I still a
newbie on embedded system.
BTW: u-boot 1.3.0 and Linux 2.6.32 are pre-installed in this board. I
cannot flush u-boot for I have no USBTAP.

Thanks in advanced.

--
创业维艰,缅怀诸先烈。守成不易,莫徒务近功。