Date:      Mon, 16 Mar 1998 20:06:26 -0600
From:      ainvar@enteract.com
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sendmail going commercial, and ?

--2fHTh5uZTiUOsy+g

On Mon, Mar 16, 1998 at 05:42:00PM -0800, Simon Shapiro wrote:
>=20
> Yup.  I think it is good news that sendmail goes commercial.  now this
> abomination will be removed from the FreeBSD source tree.  We may be able
> to put something else there.  Evind, Ready?
>=20

Actually I think the sendmail program will remain free, however there will
be a 'advanced' version of sendmail that will be commercialware with tech
support & all that.

Before you remove it from the source tree, keep in mind a lot of us are
using it for a lot of different things and don't particullary want to
rewrite mail configuration files :)

--2fHTh5uZTiUOsy+g

--2fHTh5uZTiUOsy+g--