Date:      Thu, 04 May 2017 14:31:32 +0000
From:      erica.herrera@regencycrowd.com
To:        python@freebsd.org
Subject:   Nagios Users List

Hello there,

Might want to know whether you are keen on obtaining *Nagios *Leads for
your marketing effort.

Data Fields: Name, Title, Email, Phone Numbers, Company Name, and Company
Details like Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size, Employee Size and
industry.

Please review and let me know your thoughts I will get back to you with
more information and Price List Last Verification Date: 17/04/2017.

Regards,

Erica

Sales Executive

To opt-out response 'Remove' in the subject line