Date:      Tue, 3 Sep 1996 10:15:05 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Food for thought

> One thing I really *LIKE* about OpenBSD's anoncvs is that you can grab
> a *SUBSET* of the tree and not have to pay the price of having both
> the CVS tree and the whole source tree online.

By tweaking your CVS supfile, you can get a subset of the CVS tree as
well.  Heck, if you *really* wanted to, you could get a mix of the CVS
tree bits and the non-CVS (source) bits if disk space is really tight.
Flexibility is the key here, and all the solutions (except for CTM)
allow for mixing and matching distribution bits.

Nate