Date:      Sat, 13 Sep 2003 23:56:29 +0200
From:      Martin Jessa <freebsd@yazzy.org>
To:        freebsd-isp <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   User and bw Statistics.

Hi guys.

I have set up a system based on FreeBSD router running poptop for vpn which authorizes my users against radius server with SQL backend.
Everything works great except statistics.
The problem is I cannot see any of the users who are loged in nor how much bandtwith they use.
I use dialup_admin to add new users to the database.
Unfortunatelly there is no info/docs regarding the part I have problems with.
Do any of you guys managed to set it up on FreeBSD ?