Date:      Fri, 01 Feb 2002 12:06:27 -0500
From:      James Scott <scottjj@purdue.edu>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   help

Trying to create server that will be used as internal file storage. I
already have DHCP running on my dsl router and have no desire to replace
that with the BSD box till i become more familar and comfortable with
the OS. I'm doing this as a learning project. any ideas or thing out of
the handbook i should read?

Jay Scott
scottjj@purdue.edu

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email and any attachments are for the
exclusive and confidential use of the intended recipient.  If you