Date:      Wed, 04 Aug 1999 20:54:29 -0400 (EDT)
From:      John Baldwin <jobaldwi@vt.edu>
To:        nik@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG, Ken Marx <kmarx@bigshed.com>
Subject:   Re: groff & truetype fonts

On 03-Aug-99 Nik Clayton wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 03, 1999 at 12:33:01AM -0400, John Baldwin wrote:
>> Ok, the patch with just the new text (and removal of a now obsolete
>> section) is at http://www.cslab.vt.edu/~jobaldwi/groff_ttf.patch.  Once
>> that patch (or something vaguely resembling it) is in, I'll start work
>> on cleaning it up.
>
> Noted.  I should get to look at this on Thursday night -- in the meantime,
> if anyone else wants to take a look and make any comments, please do.  A
> bunch of "Yeah, looks great to me" from the assembled multitudes would be
> great.

Ok, I cleaned up some stuff (added <prompt> as necessary, fixed some minor
formatting nits, clarified some of the text) and added two examples for using
the postcript conversion tool that were contributed by the original author
(Thanks Ken!).  I've also marked up all filename extensions as <filename>'s,
which was also missing from the earlier patch.  It can be found at the URL
quoted above.

---

John Baldwin <jobaldwi@vt.edu> -- http://members.freedomnet.com/~jbaldwin/
PGP Key: http://members.freedomnet.com/~jbaldwin/pgpkey.asc