Date:      Tue, 22 Apr 1997 16:57:11 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Blaz Zupan <blaz.zupan@medinet.si>
To:        shovey@buffnet.net (Steve)
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mail distribution

> > POP3 on this new machine? I simply can't believe that
> > all providers have only one POP3 server.
> Why cant you?

How about "single point of failure"? Do you really want me to
believe that f.e. AOL has one single POP3 server for all their
thousands (millions?) of mailboxes?

> I cant think of how you could keep multiple copies of inboxes in sync.

Yeah, that's the problem I'm trying to solve :)

--
Blaz Zupan, blaz.zupan@medinet.si, http://www.medinet.si/~blaz
Medinet d.o.o., Linhartova 21, 2000 Maribor, Slovenia