Date:      Sun, 17 Dec 2000 18:52:30 -0600
From:      "J. Pursley" <kf5mc@flash.net>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   TV130 Card

I have a TV130 STB TV PCI card that I am unable to make function. There
seems to be no software available that works. I am using a Standard 300
meg Clone system with 96 megs of RAM and an 8 meg video card.
If you have any knowledge of where I can download or procure adequate
software please let me know.

I am presently viewing your STB TV PCI Card Bt949 Project and it appears
that I have the card you are describing.

Joe Pursley             kf5mc@flash.net