Date:      Wed, 16 Sep 1998 09:56:01 -0400 (EDT)
From:      zoonie <zoonie@myhouse.com>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        rotel@indigo.ie, freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: X Security (was: Re: Err.. cat exploit.. (!))

warner is correct about XTEST, if you look at a2x it does this also, in
fact there were 3 ways to get keystrokes and mouse movements to X.  a2x
can use any of them.  i don't remember what they are off hand but i do
remember that there were 3 different methods depending on the X server.
 for those of you that don't know what a2x is it's an interface for using
voice recognition software to control X on your workstation.  it mainly
works with dragondictate but i think that you can get it to work with any
voice recognition software.  i fooled around with it a few months ago when
i had tendinitous and was restricting the amount of typing i did.....