Date:      Sun, 1 Oct 2000 19:54:43 -0700 (PDT)
From:      FlamezOn <whitehead_9874878@yahoo.com>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Is Installing FreeBSD on the Primary P

Hey I receive a message from a Salvo(I think thats his
name)about installing Freebsd.Ok I already have
Dos/Win98/Winnt install,and I was planing on
installing Freebsd on my last slice.

I receive a message saying that  I have to installed
Freebsd on my first slice and I wanted to know if It
was possible if I could still  install it as
is(meaning using minimal changes) on the last "slice"

Is it possible ?