Date:      Tue, 25 May 1999 21:16:01 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Geff Hanoian <boing@boing.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [Q] How stable is FreeBSD 3.X ?

Was that cc'd to the list?  Whoops, I sure didn't mean it to be. :)

That was meant more as a private whack in a long line of whacks
directed straight at Jonathan.  If this was a single thread in
isolation it might seem a rather odd rejoinder, but it's not in
isolation, Jonathan and I have a lot of bad history going back
probably several years now.

Jonathan periodically posts long, semi-coherent screeds to this list
which attack me, american imperialism, the tyranny of the system and
god-only-knows what else since I usually can't handle reading more
than a few paragraphs of Jonathan-speak before tuning out (it's like
listening to the "Jarjar" dialog in "The Phantom Menace" - just
outright painful after too much repeated exposure).  As one might
expect after several years of such exposure, my tolerance is rather
low.  It's also not helped by the fact that Johnathan has also
"stomped out for the last time" at least twice and each time I get my
hopes up, only to have them dashed again when he reappears with
another public diatribe. :-)

- Jordan