Date:      Sat, 09 Jun 2001 02:22:31 -0400
From:      Mike <mike@futuredesigns.net>
To:        Igor Podlesny <poige@morning.ru>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: jail and localhost

Actually, the thing is, localhost wasn't specified anywhere, but it was
trying to look up 127.0.0.1, not the hostname 'localhost' which is kind of
odd.. I took out the option to bind postfix to just one IP (that doesn't
really matter in jail now, does it?) and it works.. but I've still had a
couple other progs do the same thing.