Date:      Fri, 19 Jun 1998 14:58:26 +0100
From:      Keith Jones <keith@blueberry.co.uk>
To:        caleb@deflux.org
Subject:   Re: X for freebsd

On Fri, Jun 19, 1998 at 06:31:20AM -0400, caleb@deflux.org wrote:

> these kinds of questions should be going to freebsd-release@freebsd.org,
> anyways.  not freebsd-stable.

Actually, they should go to -questions, but that's beside the point. There's
no need to start flaming people because they're new to the system and the
lists and make the error of posting to the wrong list. I doubt there are too
many people on the net who _haven't_ at one time left off-topic messages on
some list, board, forum or chatroom. Try to be a little more tolerant. Polite
advice achieves far more than flames. _And_ doesn't alienate our new users
from day one. If you can't even provide that, kindly ignore it.

Keith
--
v Keith Jones                 Systems Manager, Blueberry New Media Ltd. v
| Postal Mail: 2/10 Harbour Yard, Chelsea Harbour, LONDON, UK. SW10 0XD |