Date:      Fri, 24 Jan 1997 11:10:53 -0800 (PST)
From:      Das Devaraj <das@netcom.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ISP Startup Docs (Was: News on FreeBSD)

On Fri, 24 Jan 1997, Daniel O'Callaghan wrote:

> On Thu, 23 Jan 1997, HawkeWerks Multimedia wrote:
> > This sounds alot like the (very useful) Linux "How-to's" It's a great idea,
>
> Just what I was thinking.  In fact, the Handbook is already there - it
> just needs a few more How-to chapters.

There is a book ("The Complete FreeBSD") published by Walnut Creek
CDROM for around $30 or so.  Anybody who has that book care to make
any comments about it -- specifically does it already answer the
questions about the documentation raised in the current thread?

Das Devaraj
Interested in Vegetarianism?             Vegetarian Restaurant Trek
Web    http://www.VegInfo.com                712 Bancroft Road #320
e-mail info@VegInfo.com (subject Help)       Walnut Creek, CA 94598
Interactive Voice/fax Response  (510) 256-8420                  USA