Date:      Thu, 25 May 1995 21:39:35 +0200
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
To:        Adam David <adam@veda.is>
Cc:        roberto@freefall.cdrom.com (Ollivier Robert), CVS-commiters@freefall.cdrom.com, cvs-share@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/share/doc/FAQ freebsd-faq.sgml

> As soon as it is clear to me what is intended to be distributed, I will put
> up the 2.x securedist on my site in Iceland. I fetched the source from the
> advertised site in South Africa (Mark Murray's ftp area), but found no
> distributions there, only the current source files.

I am building these even as you (probably) read this message. As it seems
pretty likely that the crypt/DES/eBones code will not change in the next
few days, I am just going to wing it, and put up FreeBSD-2.0.5-TEST dists
on this site. Who knows - this may just need to be renamed as the releases
come out...

--
Mark Murray
46 Harvey Rd, Claremont, Cape Town 7700, South Africa