Date:      Thu, 8 Jan 2004 11:57:21 -0500
From:      "Will Saxon" <WillS@housing.ufl.edu>
To:        "Tom Convery" <tpc@tomfoo.com>, <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: logitech cordless optical mouse problems...

I am getting into this discussion late. I have the cordless MX duo as =
well, and my experience is that the keyboard works 'ok' (it repeats =
characters often) and the mouse is detected properly while using the usb =
connector but the mouse doesn't actually work. When I use the PS/2 =
converter for the keyboard and the PS/2 connector for the mouse, the =
keyboard works correctly but the mouse is detected as 'generic ps/2 =
mouse' and so the wheel, etc. does not work at all.

I also have a separate MX700 mouse and it is detected correctly all the =
time.

-Will