Date:      Thu, 11 Jul 1996 09:50:36 +0100 (BST)
From:      Developer <dev@fgate.flevel.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help with Manpages

Since Ive installed freebsd V2.2 my man pages do not format correctly
anymore.. on some older bsd setup machines they still work fine.. it's not
the pages themselves, as some are identical but something to do with the
way they format..

Here is what man ls comes out like on my screen now:-

..........e...tempalo.sO doc-syms NAME
     ls

SYNOPSIS
     ls [FlACFLRTacdfiloqrstu1] [Arfile...]

DESCRIPTION
     For each operand that names a file of a type other than directory, ls
     displays its name as well as any requested, associated information. For
     each operand that names a file of type directory, ls displays the names
     of files contained within that directory, as well as any requested, asso-
     ciated information.  If no operands are given, the contents of the cur-
     rent directory are displayed.  If more than one operand is given, non-
     directory operands are displayed first; directory and non-directory
     operands are sorted separately and in lexicographical order.  The follow-
     ing options are available:

     FlA     List all entries except for `.' and `...' Always set for thesu-
             per-user.

Please Please can someone help before I go crazy??

Regards,

Trefor S.