Date:      Tue, 21 Nov 2023 18:09:45 -0800
From:      Joe B <jcb2023az@gmail.com>
To:        "Edward Sanford Sutton, III" <mirror176@hotmail.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Email Client

> On Nov 21, 2023, at 4:21=E2=80=AFPM, Edward Sanford Sutton, III <mirror176=
@hotmail.com> wrote:
>=20
> =EF=BB=BFOn 11/21/23 16:00, Joe B wrote:
>> What's a good mobile email Client for lists? I'm on my phone 99% of the
>> time and reply to email also on Mobile.
>> I'm using an android and iPhone
>=20
> For android, my interest was in looking into fairemail and k-9 mail though=
 I haven't done email on my phone and would prefer not to; I'm not on my pho=
ne often as I rarely need the portability and its a worse experience than de=
sktop (screen size, touchscreen, computational power).
>=20
>> Thanks
>> ~ Joe B
>=20
>=20

I wish I could be on my laptop all the time it would be amazing.

Busy life always on the go.

I switched back to my iPhone and using default mail app. We will see

Thanks

~ Joe B=