Date:      Tue, 25 May 1999 21:19:12 -0700
From:      Darcy Buskermolen <Darcy@ok-connect.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [Q] How stable is FreeBSD 3.X ?

At 09:00 PM 5/25/99 -0700, you wrote:
<snip>
> Anything else is merely be an
>idealized representation of reality and hence not of much concern.
>
>- Jordan

<snip>

As I can agree with all the developers on the issue at hand, as a
development community we require at least a bare minimum of quality
information to be able to handel the "it's broke fix it" phenomenon. But
having said this I don't think that we need to waste as many bits of
bandwidth in pounding this issue into the ground. The "official word" from
the FreeBSD development team has said so now can we please drop this whole
thread and get back to constructive work.
Just my 2 cents worth.

Cudos to the Whole dev team: Thanks for all your hard work and perseverance
, as well as your tolerance for people who start threads like this. Keep up
the GOOD WORK.

//DB