Date:      Tue, 25 May 1999 21:17:33 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Gregory Bond <gnb@itga.com.au>
Cc:        jonathan michaels <jon@caamora.com.au>, Sergey <serge69@nym.alias.net>, Robert Withrow <witr@rwwa.com>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [Q] How stable is FreeBSD 3.X ?

> Jordan: Perhaps you could add a section to the ABOUT.TXT file to make it even
> more explicit the sort of information that makes for a useful trouble report.

Well, this is what I already have there:

--
For general questions, please send email to :

        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org

Please also have patience if your questions are not answered right
have real life schedules to contend with.  Questions which are asked
intelligently (e.g. not "My system doesn't work!  What's wrong!?")
also stand a far greater chance of being answered. If your question
does not contain enough information to allow the responder to generate
a meaningful answer, they generally won't.
--

How would you suggest it be strengthened?

- Jordan