Date:      Tue, 25 May 1999 21:23:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Geff Hanoian <boing@boing.com>
To:        jkh@zippy.cdrom.com
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [Q] How stable is FreeBSD 3.X ?

On 25 May, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> <munch entire thread about flaming>

Maybe just a suggestion.  I will admit that the developers of BSD are
EXCELLENT programmers and providing this whole thing for $0.  And that's
a GREAT thing.  But perhaps if those people can't be polite and
considerate they shouldn't answer questions, until they've had a mellow
out break?  I mean, I know it sounds like I'm talking to a bunch of
little kids.  But, perhaps people that aren't holding on so tight
should be the first level of "support" so to speak?  Has that been
considered?

Then perhaps, once there is more information it could be taken to a
developer.  These people aren't UNIX experts.  It's not their fault.
If they had enough information to solve the problem on their own, they
would.

Geff