Date:      Mon, 10 Dec 2001 07:50:01 -0800 (PST)
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@starjuice.net>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: misc/32605: SMBus driver broken

The following reply was made to PR misc/32605; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@starjuice.net>
To: Lars Eggert <larse@ISI.EDU>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org, nsouch@freebsd.org
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 17:51:04 +0200

 How wow, you're right!

 I didn't realize Nicholas was still working on this.  He tends to go
 dormant for long periods of time. :-)

 Will you try out Nicholas' patch and copy <freebsd-gnats-submit> with
 your results?

 Ciao,
 Sheldon.