Date:      Tue, 9 Feb 1999 16:07:26 +0100 (MET)
From:      Emmanuel DELOGET <pixel@DotCom.FR>
To:        eivind@FreeBSD.ORG (Eivind Eklund)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG (FreeBSD Hackers Mail List)
Subject:   Re: Adding sysctl entries

As Eivind Eklund (thanks) said...
** On Tue, Feb 09, 1999 at 10:32:26AM +0100, Emmanuel DELOGET wrote:
** > [Sorry to disturb you :)]
** >
** > I wanna add some sysctl entries to a loadable kernel
** > module. As I'm sure I'm not the first doing that,
** > if anybody knows...
**
** It is not possible at the moment.  :-(

The result seems bad... I had to compile the kernel, then to
reboot... Each time I wonder wether I added a bug or not...
And if there is a bug, I'm out... Any idea would be welcome...

**
** Eivind.
**

--