Date:      Mon, 18 Dec 2000 16:40:12 -0500
From:      mikel <mikel@ocsinternet.com>
To:        mdickerson@officeonweb.net
Cc:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Help

Mike,

    Sure it's not much but it works. I'll probably add some routines later that
parse /etc/ftpchroot to check and see if the useid is already there but that
wasn't the main concer when I wrote this. It was really motivated by me having to
do this a couple times a week. If you like and find it useful then please let me
know, I really have to jump through a few hoops to get it up on the company site.

        http://www.ocsny.com/main/index.ocs?url=ftpchroot

Cheers,
Mikel