Date:      Tue, 22 Jan 2013 23:51:24 +0900
From:      Alexander Nedotsukov <bland@bbnest.net>
To:        Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@c2i.net>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ZFS + usb in trouble?

Hans,

Please see my reply to Pawel. I believe that GELI test does suffice you =
request.
Also I did try quirk you mentioned but it did not fix the problem.

I wonder if anybody else besides me can reproduce this.

Thanks,
Alexander.

On 22.01.2013, at 6:44, Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@c2i.net> wrote:

> On Monday 21 January 2013 22:37:11 Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
>>>=20
>>> Hi,
>>>=20
>>> You should try to use some tools to write some random data and read =
it
>>> back and see if the data is the same, at /dev/daX level. The USB =
wrapper
>>> for SCSI is very simple and it passes commands directly from CAM to =
the
>>> hardware. I would be surprised if data was corrupted at this stage.
>>=20
>> Please also check if your USB device suffers from the lack of =
SYNCHRONIZE