Date:      Tue, 22 Feb 2011 02:20:03 +0800
From:      Li-Wen Hsu <lwhsu@FreeBSD.org>
To:        wen heping <wenheping@gmail.com>
Cc:        python@freebsd.org, Martin Wilke <miwi@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: The final of python32 port

--fdj2RfSjLxBAspz7

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 22:48:43 +0800, wen heping wrote:
> Hi, all:
>=20
>    I finished the python32 port and I attached the new bsd.python.mk and
> shar file of python32 here.
>=20
>    One of my change is that I remove the code which generate the .pyc and
> .pyo file name by the .py file name into ${PLIST}. It could reduce the si=
ze of
> pk-plist file, but It also bring inconvenient to maintain the port.
>=20
>    Any comments and improvements are welcomed.
>=20

I guess it's due to the size limitation of mailman, this mail doesn't show =
up
on -python@ list.  Since I received some private mails about python32
updating, I'll point they to this list and put wen's files at:

http://people.freebsd.org/~lwhsu/python32/

(hope wen would not mind ;-)

Currently I don't have time look into them, though....

--=20
Li-Wen Hsu <lwhsu AT FreeBSD.org>
http://lwhsu.org

--fdj2RfSjLxBAspz7