Date:      Fri, 21 Nov 2003 16:52:23 +0100 (CET)
From:      "C. Kukulies" <kuku@www.kukulies.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   nvidia - again

I cvsuped a -current from Nov 17th, built world and kernel but nvidia.ko
was defunct after that. The famous black screen lock and reboot.

I tried to compile the port using WITH_FREEBSD_AGP="YES" to no avail.
Then I'm getting a message the X cannot find glx and nvidia drivers.

To I have to do a portsupgrade? Is there a new nvidia driver available?

--
Chris (lost without X ) Christoph P. U. Kukulies kuku_at_physik.rwth-aachen.de