Date:      Wed, 26 May 1999 01:04:13 -0400
From:      Leo Papandreou <leo@talcom.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [Q] How stable is FreeBSD 3.X ?

On Wed, May 26, 1999 at 01:33:57PM +1000, jonathan michaels wrote:
> On Tue, May 25, 1999 at 02:57:09PM -0700, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> > > You have said clearly what I tried to say...
> >
> > I still don't see a productive exchange taking place, and I blame you
> > and you specifically for making it non-productive by starting it with
> > lots of hair-pulling and "gosh, can it be that the great FreeBSD is
> > really a nasty piece of crap?" style statements.
>
> thats not the way it read to me .. but then i'm not an american
> english fan, nor is english my forst language.
>
> pity you bigots couldn't see that and have hounded yet another
> possibly excellent contributor out of teh freebsd community
> because of your arrogant, childish stupidity.

[...]

> how long is it going to take you smallminded people to realise
> that the world doesnt stop at teh borders of mainland usa and
> or the world is a place full of diversity of culture and
> epression and that while 'englsih' might be teh labguage of
> computing not all are as equall skilled at its daily usages and
> cross border neuances.

You must be fun at parties.

Did I lose a whole lot of mail in this thread or am I too dense too
see beyond someone who unrolls their pet agenda at the drop of a pin?

Perhaps you'd be willing to post a cogent arguement rebutting the
advice given so far by the "smallminded people" in this thread and
limit it there.