Date:      Sun, 19 Jan 1997 15:13:39 -0500 (EST)
From:      James FitzGibbon <james@nexis.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   For mSQL users...

For anyone using mSQL 1.x, I've completed the port of mSQL 2.0 beta 3.  I
don't plan on committing it until it's out of beta, but for anyone who
wants to play with it, the port can be fetched from

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/incoming/msql-port-2.0b3.tar.gz

The performance of mSQL 2.x over 1.x is much improved, especially when
doing joins.  Be sure to read the post-install notes (which are displayed
at the end of the install) regarding the path translations I have made.

Feedback on any problems you experience with this port is appreciated.

--
j.

| James FitzGibbon                                         james@nexis.net |
| Integrator, The Nexis Group                     Voice/Fax : 416 410-0100 |