Date:      Mon, 17 Nov 1997 23:20:23 -0800 (PST)
From:      Simon Shapiro <shimon@simon-shapiro.org>
To:        Eivind Eklund <perhaps@yes.no>
Cc:        toor@dyson.iquest.net, sprice@hiwaay.net, smp@csn.net, current@FreeBSD.ORG, hasty@rah.star-gate.com, Simon Shapiro <Shimon@i-connect.net>
Subject:   Re: make world time???/

On 17-Nov-97 Eivind Eklund wrote:

>> Hi Amancio Hasty;  On 17-Nov-97 you wrote:
>> >  Hmm...
>> >
>> >  I do a make world in about 75 minutes -- I just didn't do
>> >  profiled
>> >  libraries.
>>
>> Correct me if I am wrong, but the pupose here is not to finish make
>> world
>> in short time.  I have seen sub-minute before :-)
>
> A 'make world' including what?

Everything, but you start with empty /usr/obj.

> Eivind.

If Microsoft Built Cars:

There would be an "Engine Pro" with bigger turbos, but it would be
slower
on most existing roads.

Sincerely Yours,

Simon Shapiro                                                 Atlas
Telecom
Senior Architect         14355 SW Allen Blvd., Suite 130 Beaverton OR
97005
Shimon@i-Connect.Net                                  Voice:
503.799.2313