Date:      Mon, 24 May 1999 16:05:27 -0400
From:      "Seo, June" <JSeo@netsol.com>
To:        "'hardware@freebsd.org'" <hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Mylex RAID Controller

Hi,

I am new to FreeBSD. So I am not sure if you are the right person for me to
turn to for a tip. I hope I am not bothering you too much.

I am looking for RAID level 5 controllers which supports Ultra2 SCSI
(Seagate Cheetah 9LP) in FreeBSD (3.1). I am looking at Mylex products. But
the vendor says they do not support FreeBSD. Do you know if any drivers are
available for Mylex RAID controllers? If not, what would be the most
commonly used RAID vendors and controllers supporting Ultra2 in FreeBSD
operating system? Is there any RAID controller compatibility list for
FreeBSD?

Thank you in advance for your help. I also would appreciate it if you would
let me know other FreeBSD sources I can turn to for more information.

June Seo