Date:      Sun, 1 Oct 2000 20:06:16 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Heredity Choice <stork@QNET.COM>
To:        FlamezOn <whitehead_9874878@yahoo.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Is Installing FreeBSD on the Primary P

It is actually preferable to install FreeBSD after the M$ systems, but let
me tell you about a bug in Booteasy.

If you have installed NT or Windows 2000 in some partition other than the
first, Booteasy will look for the NT boot files in the partition where NT
resides. However, NT always puts its boot files in the first partition.

There must be many workarounds. Mine is to use System Commander 4.0 or
later.

Paul Smith
stork@qnet.com