Date:      Sun, 7 Jan 1996 22:13:49 +0100 (MET)
From:      Thomas Graichen <graichen@omega.physik.fu-berlin.de>
To:        phk@critter.tfs.com (Poul-Henning Kamp)
Cc:        peter@FreeBSD.ORG, CVS-committers@FreeBSD.ORG, cvs-user@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/lkm Makefile

hasn't Poul-Henning Kamp said ? ...

> > peter       96/01/06 15:15:41
> >
> >   Modified:    lkm       Makefile
> >   Log:
> >   Detach fpu and gnufpu from Makefile..  These lkm's build (or used to)
> >   but are not quite useable.  (fpu is used by init, and process switch
> >   apparently..)
>
> Could we still compile them, though not install them ?

i would vote for this too - i think it will not take really long to
compile them - but this way we are shure that they will also compile
clean in half a year

                                                   __||
  Perfection is reached, not when there is no  __||     thomas graichen
  longer anything to add, but when there   __||    freie universitaet berlin
  is no longer anything to take away   __||           fachbereich physik
                                   __||
  - Antoine de Saint-Exupery - __||        graichen@mail.physik.fu-berlin.de