Date:      Thu, 19 Jul 2012 23:34:13 +0200
From:      "Klaus T. Aehlig" <aehlig@linta.de>
To:        Stephen Montgomery-Smith <stephen@missouri.edu>
Cc:        "ctm-users@freebsd.org" <ctm-users@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: SVN for ports

Dear Stephen,

first of all thank you for taking care of ctm!

> 2.  At some point, I would like to stop creating deltas for ctm-cvs.
> These deltas take a long time (an hour or two) for my computer to
> create.  (It takes about a minute to create ctm-svn deltas.)  Will this
> upset people?

I see your point of saving time on your machine. On the other hand, I'm quite
enjoying the convenience of ctm-cvs-cur. I'm willing to make the transition,
but I'm glad...

> I am not in a hurry to do this - I don't plan to remove any mailing
> lists for a while.

...that you are giving enough time to do so without rushing. So a heads up with
your planned schedule, once it is getting concrete, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for you effort for ctm.
Klaus