Date:      Mon, 17 Aug 1998 22:59:32 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Joel Ray Holveck <joelh@gnu.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Using In-Reply-To: in vacation

Having just gotten this message, and having no idea what I sent Jörg,
I think I'm going to add an In-Reply-To: header to vacation.  Any
objections?

Happy hacking,
joelh

Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 20:30:24 +0200 (MET DST)
To: joelh@gnu.org
From: joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de (J Wunsch)
Subject: I am away from email access
Delivered-By-The-Graces-Of: The Vacation program

Hey you,

who has just been bothered enough to write me some mail, sorry to
say, but I'm quite some miles away from home and email access.  I
plan to be back here sometime around August, 18.

Es tut mir schrecklich leid, aber ich bin im Moment ohne Mailzugriff.
Ich bin wohl irgendwann um den 18. August herum zurück.

Für sämtliche den SaxNet e. V. betreffenden Angelegenheiten, wende
Dich bitte an die Liste bugs@sax.de.

Any questions regarding FreeBSD should be forwarded to the
freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org mailing list (or freebsd-hackers
if appropriate).

If you're selling or advertising something and sending me unsolicited
email about it, then kindly talk to your ISP about removing your
account and save myself and many other people the trouble of doing
so.

Hopefully :), your message has been recorded, and as soon as I've
been digging through the umphundred messages of accumulated eMail when
coming back, I will get back to you.

You are supposed to get this message at most once per week.
- --
greetings,
Jörg

Joel Ray Holveck - joelh@gnu.org - http://www.wp.com/piquan