Date:      Thu, 29 Oct 1998 18:36:37 -0800 (PST)
From:      Tom <tom@uniserve.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Arkeia for FreeBSD

  Knox Software has ported their Arkeia backup software client to FreeBSD.
Unfortunately, no FreeBSD Arkeia server is available, but the Linux
FreeBSD Arkeia server seems to work.  I'm planning to setup a Linux just
to be a dedicated Arkeia server (hey, at least its not NT!).

  Arkeia supports a lot of different Unix systems.  A shareware version is
available.

Tom