Date:      Wed, 02 May 2001 08:05:38 -0700
From:      Darryl Okahata <darrylo@soco.agilent.com>
To:        Soren Kristensen <soren@soekris.com>
Cc:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: net4501

Soren Kristensen <soren@soekris.com> wrote:

> There will be two versions available, with either 32 or 64 Mbyte
> SDRAM, both with 133 Mhz CPU, 3 Ethernet interfaces, 1 Serial

     Out of curiosity, is the 32MB version expandable to 64MB, or is it
fixed (because a lower density RAM IC is used)?

[ I'd still get the 64MB version, anyway, as the US$20 difference is
  pretty small.  I'd be interested in two boards.  ]

> interface, MiniPCI socket, 3.3V PCI connector, including a small
> metal case and US power supply. Later on other configurations may
> be available, or any configuration can be produced in larger
> volumes. Prices are as follow, in USD:

     Is this shipping from the US, or do US folks have to worry about
customs?  [ Sorry, I can't tell .... ]

> Ordering and payment information will come up on my website later.
> But for now terms will probably be pre payment by check or money
> order, plus shipping at actual cost. But I will also look into
> setting up credit card processing....

     Just as a data point, I'd prefer credit cards, and I'd be willing
to pay slightly more for it (to cover any credit card processing).

--
	Darryl Okahata
	darrylo@soco.agilent.com