Date:      Tue, 22 Apr 1997 13:08:43 -0400
From:      "Gary Palmer" <gpalmer@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Steve <shovey@buffnet.net>
Cc:        Blaz Zupan <blaz.zupan@medinet.si>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Mail distribution

Steve wrote in message ID
<Pine.BSI.3.95.970422105249.25862K-100000@buffnet11.buffnet.net>:
> Why cant you?  I cant think of how you could keep multiple copies of
> inboxes in sync.

1) You don't have to, although I've been told IMAP4 alledgedly has
   hooks to do this

2) Ever heard of a NetApp? The principle is very simple. You put up
   several honkin NFS servers in the back, and as many POP3 server
   boxes as you like in the front, mounting from the NFS
   server. Delivery and other configuration is an excercise for the
   reader.

There are other ways too, but I dont wanna be giving out trade secrets :)

Gary